Cat Screaming In The Night Saved This Family’s Lives

Share This Article

Heidi Stamper and her family were nearly poisoned to death by carbon monoxide in their Farmington, Michigan home, lacking a carbon monoxide detector.

Their kitten, Thor, named after the Marvel superhero, saved them by waking Heidi up twice during the night with his screams.

The first time Thor woke Heidi, she took him outside, where he recovered quickly, prompting her to realize something was wrong when he acted distressed again.

The family was using a portable generator due to a power outage, unknowingly filling their home with carbon monoxide.

Thor’s actions led to the family waking up and calling 911, saving them from severe carbon monoxide poisoning effects.

Don’t forget to press share below to pass it on to your friends and family!

Click to read another amazing story!

Cat Found Aboard Royal Carribean Cruise Ship Adopted By Crew

A Dying Cat Covered In Flies, Makes A Faint Cry For Help As Someone Passed By

21 Amazingly Realistic Cat Tattoo Design Ideas In 2024

Share This Article